The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kim's second Prayer Letter ( a little late)

Here is Kim's prayer letter from April. When she puts out her May issue I will do that too. Here is April's issue.

To My Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21. I echo Paul's praise as I look back to the events of the past month.

March has been an exciting leg on my journey to Papua New Guinea. God provided the $2,220 for the first due date of April 1st. Not only did he provide he did it within two days. Thank you to all who have supported me in prayer and through gifts.

God also allowed me to speak at three churches this past month. On March 18, I spoke at West Corners Baptist Church in Endicott NY. On April 1st, I spoke at Scipio Baptist Church in the afternoon, and at Faith Baptist Church of Farmington in the evening.

It was good to share how God is working in my life, and what my trip will be like.

I look forward to what God will do in this upcoming month. I am confident that He will continue to provide for all my needs.

Some of my prayer request for this month are:

1. That God will cut red tape and allow my passport application to be processed soon and quickly. It is currently taking up to ten weeks. I need mine sooner so that New Tribes can apply for my visa.

2. That I will continue to trust God to provide all my needs and keep my focus on Him

3. That God will give me strength to finish up this semester at school

4. For my teammates as they prepare for their trip

Once again thank you for supporting me through prayer. May God bless you all.

In Christ,

Kimberly Phillips

P.S. If God has lead you to give to my trip checks payable to New Tribes Mission with a separate not stating the funds are for Kimberly Phillips, can be sent to New Tribes Mission, 1000 E. First St, Sanford, FL 32771. If you would prefer to give on-line you can go to www.ntm.org/give and look up my name Kimberly Phillips and the country will be Destination.

===============================================================

Kim is still raising funds. Please pray that all will be in before the deadlines. The main thing now is the Passport and then the Visa. Keep her in prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home