The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Monday, February 12, 2007

200th post on The Papua New Guinean Discovery!

This is the 200th post of this blog. This blog has come along way since February of 2005. I have been through a lot since that first post (my newsletter for January 2005), it was my first newsletter for my trip to PNG in Summer 2005. Through this blog I have posted news about preparing for the trip and how God provided for my trip. Through this blog I have posted news from PNG. The years have gone by fast and now I am in my Senior Year at Davis College. It has been along way from preparing for PNG during my Sophomore year in college. I am still preparing to go to PNG and home to be back by 2012 or 2013 after paying off school loans and doing pre-field. Also I will be going to Language school in the near future to acquire more linguist skills. It has been a long road since 2005 and now it is 2 years later. Thanks be to God who always leads us in Triumph in Christ! Here is to the next 200 posts Lord willing as I prepare to go back to PNG full time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home