The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Winter Break and Sermon at the Auburn Nursing Home

Well I went home for a short winter break. During that time I was able to "relax." I was also able to speak at the Auburn Nursing home and deliver God's word. I spoke about being used of God at any age. I used Abraham and Sarah and how they were 75 and 65 when God called them out of their comfort zone. I also used Daniel and the fact he was taken away from Israel at around 15 years of age and when he was 85 was about the time he was thrown in the den of Lions. I changed them with Timothy's family and the fact that they could as Christians pray for the children and teens today and be a Lois for the next Timothy. It went well I know God spoke. Now it is back to school work tomorrow. Well have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home