The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Lots of new NEWS

Greetings in the wonderful name of the resurrected Christ. It has been a while since I have updated this blog. I have been quite busy since the last time. Kim spoke at my home church on Palm Sunday sharing about what she will be doing in PNG. I was home for Spring Break and had a good Easter. Now I am back at College getting ready to finish up...hopefully. Today (Monday April 16) is a snow day on Davis College campus with over a foot of snow. Very weird for April. Keep me in your prayers that I will finish strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home