The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another Photo from Folopa Dedication


Bruce Smith from Wycliffe Associates has posted some photos on the Wycliffe Associates blog from the Folopa NT dedication. Here is one with Neil Anderson speaking. View the rest of the photos here. The words on the stage read: Welcome to Folopa New Testament Dedication. I think I can see Pastor Paul and Boaz on stage with Neil in this picture but it is hard to tell. I imagine they would close by.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger LauraLee said…

    Thank you so much again for all of the extra information! I am learning as much if not more than the girls! Very interesting to have this connection to the story!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home