The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Monday, April 10, 2006

End of the semester with stress and bills

Hi everyone. I am entering the last couple weeks of my junior year of colllege. Lots of homework yet to finish and bills to be paid still. Keep me in prayer as I finish that I will finish strong. I still owe the school over $6000 that I will have to get a loan for! It is a lot of money. The loans seem to pile up, which is not fun since they will all have to be paid back before I go back to PNG full time. I know God could provide me the money since He owns the cattle on a thousand hills. I my parents are going to take out a PLUS loan, but I really don't want to put this on their back. Just keep me in prayer as a war goes on in my mind. God Bless.

Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home