The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Going to ABWE Next week for Student Missions Forum

As I did last year around this time I will be going down to PA to the Student Missions Forum at ABWE Headquarters. Not many people are going this time, but we are leaving Thursday afternoon and returning Saturday morning sometime. It should have some good information and I am looking forward to hearing about missions as I have not had any missions classes since last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home