The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

First Day of ABWE Student Missions Forum

Today we had the the first day of ABWE Student Missions Forum in Harrisburg, PA. We had a great time and as I write this I am in the Holiday Inn Room. Dr. Michael Lotis President of ABWE. We had a great meeting of how to impact the world for Jesus Christ for the Glory of God. I am looking forward tomorrow. We played a game going around ABWE. It was fun to run around, and I think I had more energy than last year, because I have lost some weight. Well goodnight from Harrisburg, PA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home