The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Pastor Paul's "liklik haus"


Here is a picture of Pastor Paul in the Folopa village surround by children wanting their picture taken. Pastor Paul was showing me his "liklik haus" or outhouse that he was building for his family behind the parsonage. Beautiful work the Papua New Guinea people do. I thought this was a great picture, I even have it hanging on my wall at college. I miss PNG so much. God give me patience. :)
Corey Adams

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi corey,
    my name is sam, and you left me a message on my livejournal. i just got back from PNG this past friday. i am planning on going back in a year or two, depending on when they need me. i only read a few entries on your page, but what did you go to PNG for? are you going to school to be a teacher or literacy worker or what? thats cool that God put a calling on your life to do work in PNG, it's an amazing place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home