The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

50th anniversary information and this past weekend

David Ringer posted a link on his blog for the press kit. You can go here and choose your language. The play went well on Friday. We have the second and final show on this Friday. Someone asked me what all my roles were in my High School Plays since I posted some on the blog so I will list all my credits.

Fiddler on the Roof (2000)- Russian Soldier/Priest
Jane Erye (2000)- Mr. Brocklehurst/ Mr. Woods
Sugar (2001)- Old Man
A Midsummer Night's Dream (2001)- Thedeus
A Haunting We will go (2001)- Tom
Peter Pan (2002)- Mr. Darling/ Pirate
Get Smart! (2002)- Professor Dante
Pride and Prejudice (2002)- Mr. Darcy
Annie (2003)- Fred/ Bert Healy/ FDR
Much Ado about Nothing- Priest

This past weekend we had the Spring Benefit for Student Government here at Davis. It went really well. I will have to post some pictures. It was a Jazz Era theme. Well more later. Good night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home