The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

4 or 5 part series on my trip to PNG

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ who alone is worthy,
Starting this Sunday, September 11, 2005 (yes, it has been 4 years since 9/11) I will be starting a series on my trip to PNG at West Corners Baptist. It will most likely be 4 or 5 Sundays long. Basically covering the same timeline that my Summer in Review has been going. It will be a similar format, but with many, many photographs and lots more stories. If you have questions about where West Corners Baptist is give me a call at 607-729-1581 x 6113 or email me at cadams@davisny.edu. It will be a great time. I am still working on Part 3 of 4 for the Summer in Review. School has been crazy, but it should be out soon. :) God bless.

In Christ's love,
Corey J. Adams
cadams@davisny.edu
http://www.pngdiscovery.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home