The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Report to Scipio Baptist

Dear Friends, Relatives and Supporters,

Tonight (Sunday, August 14, 2005) I gave my report to Scipio Baptist about my trip to PNG. After sharing many wonderful questions were asked which blessed me by how much they have a heart for the global church. I have two more weeks before I head back to Davis for my junior year. Have a great day and God Bless. It was a wonderful evening. It was great to see my church family again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home