The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Wild, Wild Week

Wow! This week has been CRAZY with a Capital "C." I started coming down with a "24" hour bug on Monday. I had chills, high fever, and sweating. It was fine by Tuesday and Wednesday was ok until that afternoon. I knew it was malaria. I went to the ER on Thursday and after 15-20 vials of blood were taken a positive id was made with malaria so I was started on drugs. So far the drugs have stopped the malaria symptoms, but they have there own side effects. Oh well. I know the LORD is in control. When I was suspecting it was Malaria I wrote down.
If this is Malaria it does not change a thing. I still want to go back to PNG and do Bible Translation I would go back tomorrow.

If from the LORD He is asking "Are you in it for the long haul?" YES I AM!

If from the DEVIL he is telling me I should quit. AND I say YAH RIGHT!!

I know the LORD will use this for His glory and His honor in all things. Keep me in prayer. God bless.

Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home