The Papua New Guinean Discovery

Between June 2, 2005 and August 7, 2005 I went to Papua New Guinea with Wycliffe Bible Translators. It was a time when God confirmed that He wants me there for His work. At the time I am a student at Davis College in New York State studying and preparing to go back to PNG full time.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Back from PNG (update)

Dear Friends, Relatives, and Supporters:
Greetings from the United States of America. I arrived back after much flying to Rochester's Airport at midnight Monday morning. The trip was wonderful! To see the passion of people who want to serve God with their whole heart and mind. The nationals were some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. I knew from the beginning of the trip after first laying eyes on the island of PNG that it was the place God wanted me.
Throughout the trip, through hard times and good times the call seemed to get stronger and stronger. I am looking forward to finishing school, paying off debt, going to language school, and then go back to PNG full time. A good portion of the trip I was in the Folopa language group with three teammates as we worked with Neil and Carol Anderson. The picture attached was taken before we left for Port Moresby from Ukarumpa. I am in the center of Neil and Carol. This is just a brief update of my trip.
Stories to come a little later. I look forward to hearing from you to see how your summer went. God Bless.

In Christ's love,

Corey J. Adams
cadams@davisny.edu
http://pngdiscovery.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home